|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
MY STOCK RULES:1. Feel free to use my stock, but be creative and don't just change colors or use a filter on it. Put some effort into it!
2. Please credit me and link your work back to my front page or the stock itself.
3. You do not have to ask me for permission to print. All print requests are granted.
4. You may use work using my stock off site, but please ask first! I would appreciate a link to where it can be found. I only ask to be credited for off site works if a majority of the work consists of my stock.
5. Please don't smoke or pass gas while on my art or stock pages. I don't like it.
6. If I think you did your work under the influence, I may require a breathalyzer test or a blood sample.
7. Do not use any of my stocks if you are naked while doing so, and NOT female!
8. Using my stocks in an alternate universe or another dimension is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified!
9. Send me some cookies if you'd like.
10. Have fun and enjoy life!
11. (This is an update to rul
27He had 27 bones
in his left hand, all under a thick netting
of coral reef. He had 27 bones in his right hand too, each perfectly preserved.
Both hands held their breath
as he approached stage exit.
Hit every bar, tour every state.
A river runs interstate through Texas.
Small yellow lines jump straight through it.
Take the US-27 from Fort Wayne to Miami. A second doesn’t make it
to his destination.
Cobalt. Aluminum. A third was found dead, drowned in his pool,
an empty shot glass floating beside him.
Cobalt weighed down his shoulders. Alumi
Keep in Touch!
`ChewedKandi has certainly gone out of her way to keep the vector community on the right path. Always making sure that her talents are infinitely scalable, Sharon has put her bezier curves to excellent use, and firmly anchored herself as an inspirational leader. We're absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for June 2013 to `ChewedKandi. Congratulations, Sharon! Read More